Friday, May 18, 2012

News and a Letter From Matt

On Wednesday we had good news and bad news.  The good news was that we got emails from Matt.  The bad news was that they didn't say much.  What they did say is that he did, indeed receive his Cinco De Mayo package and liked it.  He also said that he hasn't taken any pictures and even if he had, he has no way of getting the picts to me unless he sends me the memory card.  Weird.  I guess I'll ask him to take them anyway so that he'll have them someday.  Then he said that he meant to ask me to send shirts, not shoes.  Well...  I'd already sent him brand new shoes earlier Wednesday, so now I guess I'll send him shirts.  He also gave permission to post his letters on this blog although he said he had no idea why anyone would want to read them.

On Thursday we had only good news.  Matt sent us a letter.  Yay!
Here is Matt's letter:

Dear family!
(insert upside down exclamation mark here)Hi!  How are you all doing?  I ask that rhetorically  because Mom writes me every day.  [Blog note:  Except yesterday.  :( Wahhhhh :( ]  

Thank you all (well most of you :)  ) for writing to me, especially Katrina for telling me multiple times  (okay, only twice) that she has Jon's phone.  I love getting dear elders, the only problem is that I can't see an email or mailing address to write them back [Blog note to Self:  Fix that!]

Stuff is the same ol' same here, um...I wanna just go to Mexico but there's stuff I need to learn.

Katrina:  I'm not fluent.  Cashering sucks : P  I'm happy for you (anyway).  We sit and eat and get fat at the MTC.
Thomas:  I'm glad you finished your Rub Golberg (or whatever).
Miriam:  Hi.  Hope stuff is going good for you and that you're feeling better.
Dad:  You're a walking contradiction (and I mean that with love, about your early life).
Mom:  Thanks for the constant letters! 

love-Matt


No comments:

Post a Comment