Thursday, May 10, 2012

May 3

Dear Elder,
 How was your first night in the MTC? I hope it went well. How is the food? Do you like your companion?
After we saw you off yesterday, we went over to Grandma's to clean up her yard. Then we came home and the kids had waffle Wednesday while I slept. Last night Dad and I carried Grandma down the stairs in a folding chair and out to the van. We loaded her up in "shotgun" and took her for a ride. We stopped at Don and Renee's for her to say "hi" to them, and then we drove back home. It was kind of funny because she really liked it, but on the way home, Dad asked her if she enjoyed the ride and she said no because her son drove too fast and too dangerously.
Grandma and Grandpa called yesterday to ask about you and how dropping you off went. They said to say, "Hi."
Anyway, I hope you enjoy your first full day at the MTC. We love you very much and can't wait to hear from you when they let you email.
I forgot to send you your driving record, so I will do that sometime. Have a great day!

No comments:

Post a Comment