Wednesday, May 16, 2012

May 16--Dear Elder: From Mom

Dear Elder,
Hi. How are you today? I hope all is well for you there at the MTC and I hope to get an email from you today. Yay!

Things are good here. I just got home awhile ago from sending you a package, so I'm not sure if you'll get it today or tomorrow, but it's coming. It's just shoes and cookies and the cookies are weird, so don't get too excited.

Yesterday was a pretty good day although I'm having a hard time remembering what all we did. We emailed Jon a couple of questions, had Grandma out with the fam, watched a show, and let Miriam drive to get night driving hours. We listened to John Bytheway CD's on the drive. It was quite fun.

Hey, guess what Miriam got on the ACT? A 28!!! She's pretty happy. She's also pretty much decided to go to BYU next year. Pretty cool stuff.

The kids do more training at work after school, and then Miriam has a concert, Dad has a work barbecue, and Katrina will be showing the play she directed in
Drama class. We all feel torn in three different directions. Hopefully we can all see Katrina's play since it is a once in a lifetime opportunity. We are very grateful to Thomas for having nothing going on tonight.

Today Elizabeth is coming over if she can get away. I'm cleaning out the pantry today. With only 3 kids in the house now, we use WAY less food. It's kind of weird.

Well, that's my letter, boring but sincere. Have a great Wednesday.

Love,
Mom

PS The emails that you get from dearelder are just copies of the letters you have already received, so you don't need to read them again unless you want to. I did send you 2 emails with questions that I am hoping you will reply to with the answers.

No comments:

Post a Comment