Thursday, May 10, 2012

May 9

Dear Elder,

Today you have officially been in the MTC for one full week. How does it feel?

Yesterday I drove the kids to get their food handler's permits and then I helped Dad fix the renter's sink so that there would be no more flooding. I guess the bottom had rusted out of their water purifier tank.

We had hamburgers for dinner and then we took Grandma on a drive. We drove towards the mountains, over by the lake. Grandma kept telling Dad to "Slow WAY down" the whole drive. Thomas started a riddle game with Grandma and she did pretty good. He asked her what is big and red and drives WAY too fast. She said, "A Toyota." She even asked a riddle of her own: "What is big and hairy and scary?" I guessed Dad, but it was a cow.

Well, it's waffle Wednesday, so we'll be doing that after school and then I'll take the kids into the water park for training.

I hope you have a good Wednesday. Do you teach investigators? I didn't know they do that, Jacob had to teach an investigator in Chinese his second week there. They thought it was an actor, not a real investigator. Funny!

Tell Thomas to put on a shirt. He doesn't listen to me.

Well, Have a happy day. Maybe I'll send you a Mother's day package, ha ha.

Love,
Mom

No comments:

Post a Comment