Thursday, May 10, 2012

May 8

Dear Elder,
Hi! We got your letter yesterday. We really liked it. It made our day! I'm glad you like your companion and the other missionaries and learning the language, etc. It was all so good to hear.

Katrina wanted to watch the high school's spring play, Sherlock Holmes, for FHE last night, so that's what we did. It was a wonderful production. Kenny in our ward was Sherlock.

Dad says Grandma's renters called--there was a flood upstairs in the rental. Fun stuff, huh? He's sure losing lots of weight and really looks great.

Miriam is home, sick, today. She has a cold and went back to bed after breakfast.

Thomas is planning an "I love lunch" flash mob for the school lunch room with the student council. He made student council for next year, by the way.

Jon called last night. He made it to Canada and was in his hotel room. It was really great to Skype with him. I guess he starts work today, in fact, he may have done a bit last night, he was thinking that he might need to.

I also talked to Cassandra yesterday. She says Lily is walking really well and that she has a video of it. They are planning to post it on their blog soon. I can't wait!

I've been learning a lot from other moms with sons in Culiacan like how to keep bugs off, etc. BTW, please let us know if there is anything you need. It is way easy to send stuff to the MTC, but almost impossible to send anything to Mexico. Also, you left the second pair of pants to your suit so I will be sending those to you soon along with your driving record, so let me know what else you need or want. Also, in the papers you brought is an insurance card. Will you put it in your wallet if you haven't already? Thanks.

I got on Jacob's mission blog today. Julie and Kelly had posted his first email and also the pictures he's taken so far. I was wondering if you'd let me do a blog for you. I could post the address on your facebook acct if you wanted me to and everyone could go there to see what you are up to. Please let me know if I can do this. Also, are you taking pictures? It would be really nice to see what your companion looks like, etc.

Well, I hope we get a nice email from you soon. We love you so much and pray for you every day.
Love,
Mom

No comments:

Post a Comment