Thursday, May 10, 2012

May 4--From Brian

 Dear Elder,
Hi! Mom just told me how to do this this morning so I thought I would write you a letter!
How is the MTC? What do you think of your group? What building are you in? I really have enjoyed having you home these last months, I wish I had been less busy and had less stuff going on. I hope you are feeling good about life, I know what you are doing can be pretty intense. Things around home have sure changed alot since you left, well actually I'm joking! but I DID find your secret MP3 player!!!! funny! I made Miriam give me all of the money from your truck, I told her it was that or she had to pay for her insurance :) Now I am almost a buck and a half richer!!! okay, here is what has really been happening, I had a really bad tooth ache after you left and I literally only slept for half an hour, so the next day I went and got a root canal which wasn't too bad, but I still had to go back to work and then to wash hut. when I got home @ 4:30 I crashed until 10, woke up for 2 hours and then slept till morning. Jon is coming home today.
I really, really, enjoyed our last day togeter, it was weird how you were gone so suddenly.
Well, I can't wait to hear about life for you.
Know that I am very proud (the good kind of pride) of you and love you very much. Angels are watching over you to help you in the work.
Love,
Dad

No comments:

Post a Comment