Thursday, May 10, 2012

May 6

 Dear Elder,

Hi, how are you doing this Sabbath day? What are Sundays like on a mission, BTW? Are they different than other days? How are they different?

I saw Jerron's mom in church. I had no idea she had come to your farewell. That is so sweet. She said she mentioned your farewell to Jerron and he said he'd been wondering about you and where you were going on your mission. Also Jared's mom told me Jared says "Hi" and that he hopes everything is going well for you in the MTC. It's always nice to know people care!

We had nice church meetings today. In testimony meeting many people talked about the importance of gratitude and in Sunday School we talked about the people of Zeniff and the importance of following the prophet. In Relief Society we learned about prayer and I bore my testimony. As a mom, I rely constantly on prayer. I hope you know that I know Heavenly Father answers our prayers and that, whatever happens, I am always praying for you.

I love you very much.
Love,
Mom

No comments:

Post a Comment