Wednesday, May 16, 2012

May 15--Dear Elder: From Brian

Here are some highlights of the letter Brian sent to Matt yesterday:

Dear Matt,
I guess I am not the best letter writer but I do hope that this letter finds you well. I am looking forward to the end of the school year! I can't wait to get away from O & A.

So what do you think of the ol' MTC? Do they still let you play Volleyball? I used to love volleyball, that and the devotionals. Have you had any awesome devotionals yet? The time that dragged the most for me was classes in the evening, It was always hard not to fall asleep! I would love to hear what the MTC is like for you.

I took Miriam night driving last night. I showed my students a picture of the P.E.T. 8k computer that they had when I was in high school.
I ordained Thomas a teacher last Sunday. Saturday I helped Mom plant flowers. that was her mothers day present. We had the Beyers and Paul come over for Mother's day on Sunday.  Well I better get back to work.
Love Dad.

No comments:

Post a Comment