Tuesday, May 22, 2012

May 22--Dear Elder: Technical Difficulties

Dear Elder,

Hi, how are you?  I wrote you a nice long letter yesterday, and another nice long letter today, but I can't send them to you.

Why?  Well, the power was out for 7 hours yesterday, and I composed my letters on my little notepad, planning to cut, paste, and send them to you when the power got back on, but now I find that the internet will work on the big computer, but not on my little one, so there the letters sit, waiting for me to send them sometime when I can get the internet to work.

In the meantime, here is a quick letter to tell you that I love you and that we are all doing well.  In fact, to day is a very nice day so far.

I hope that things are going good for you at the MTC, and we pray for you all the time to be strengthened by the Holy Ghost to learn what you need to learn and do what you need to do.  I love you very much, Matt.

Love,
Mom

No comments:

Post a Comment