Tuesday, May 15, 2012

May 15--Dear Elder: Family Home Evening, etc.

Dear Elder,
Hi, how are you today?  I hope that you are well and that everything is going good for you at the MTC.

Yesterday was a nice day.  I got a lot done, but still need to go grocery shopping for the week.  When the kids got home, I got Grandma out of bed to visit and eat lunch.  When Brian got home, we put her back in bed and drove into Provo as a family.  We started some errands there and also visited with Vic and Joyce.  Vic just got knee replacement surgery.  We also went to the school and listened to Miriam sing which was fun.  We saw Adam sitting in front of us but didn't get a chance to say "hi."  Afterwards we caught a late supper and Wendy's.  Then we read a conference talk before bed.  A pretty good Family Home Evening day.

Well, I need to send you your shoes soon.  I hope I'm able to!  Sorry this note is so short.  Have a great day!

Love,
Mom

No comments:

Post a Comment