Thursday, May 10, 2012

May 7

Dear Elder,
Happy Monday the 7th! I hope you had a nice weekend. I also hope we are sending you enough mail! I just heard that MTC missionaries don't get to call their moms on Mother's day--That stinks, but I'll survive :)
I hope you get to use your email soon, we are all waiting to hear how you are doing.
Things are going pretty well around here. I got a call from Cassandra which was nice. It's fun to get caught up. Can't believe tiny little Lily is walking!
Yesterday Renee and Becky came over and we had a nice visit.
Thomas and Abby from across the street are planning a birthday party together. It will be Friday in Abby's back yard. Thomas is pretty bummed that his actual birthday is on Mother's Day, ha ha.
I love you very much, Matt. It's so exciting to have you in the MTC. I hear it's not easy, so I hope you are praying hard and hanging in there.
Love,
Mom

No comments:

Post a Comment