Sunday, March 31, 2013

March 31--Dear Elder: Trip to Grandpa and Grandma's

Well, now it's Sunday.  I guess I didn't get much opportunity to write this week.  Thursday I stayed home and did a bit of laundry, etc.  When Dad and Kat and Thom got home, we took off.  After a nice sleep in a hotel, we went to the pawn shop dad has been wanting to see.  We also went to the M&M's store, the Coke store, and the Clark County Museum.  I especially loved the museum.  Later, Dad and Thomas had fun swimming while I slept and Katrina read.  The next day we drove on to Grandpa and Grandma's.  We got there in time for me and Katrina to attend the General Young Women's meeting and then for all of us to go to the Easter pageant.  Both were amazing!  I'm so glad we got to go.  Now it is Sunday.  The man who was bishop when I was a teenager gave an Easter talk in sacrament meeting, and it was wonderful.  Now we are back at Grandpa and Grandma's.  Celeste and her new husband, Jacob, are here, too.  Soon we will be hunting Easter eggs.  It should be lots of fun.

I love you very much, Matt, and hope you had a wonderful Easter.  Please tell us about it and about all the other things that you have been doing.  I love you!
Love,
Mom

No comments:

Post a Comment