Thursday, March 28, 2013

March 25--Email From Matt!


Thomas, I'm glad to hear that you were able to do a camp out, but what else did you do? I miss ya bud, keep safe.

Dad, yes, the people here would probably kill for that job, although there are a few people that have really good jobs, haha, ok You''d better send me pictures or I will be wroth. DAD I AM NOT GETTING TOWARDS THE END OF MY MISSION!!!! I STILL HAVE MORE THAN A YEAR LEFT!!!!!! sheesh, don't Scare me like that! haha, but yes, I cannot thank you enough for that, it will (WILL, as in when I am almost done with my mission, in like 12 months) take a weight off of my mind. Thank you so much because I will admit once or twice the thought has crossed my mind as to how the heck am I going to be able to study after the mess I left my GPA in.

As for PMG, yeah, it should be a study guide as well as a ''book''  That's cool about realizing how important the family is, maybe you should start trying to do some family history work done, you might really like it. What do you think about Jon moving away? It certainly would be a big risk for him if he doesnt make it. Love ya dad!!

Mom, yeah, I thought it was a pretty cool comparison too. It serves as a good warning for us today becasue there are a lot of things that we are exposed to that seem harmless but they can come to dominate our lives if we are not careful. We actually did see one of the people that I helped out, He saw us yesterday and told us that he now has a job and is working as a captain on a fishing boat, and has his own house. I'm still a little bit worried that he is some kind of a con-artist but I guess I'll just have to wait and see. khaha. Also, I wanted to tell you, I'm super glad that Kyle is going to go on a mission!!!! That makes me happy. I love you mom!

Katrina, That sounds... wierd, and I don't think that mom understood the story line of the play from what she wrote me. Now what are you going to do that you don't have the play going on? What did you mean by: ''We can talk while we watch.  :P'' it was the first sentance of your letter to me.

Miriam, Wow, that's a packed daily schedual, it looks like you only have about 2 hours of free time, are you not going to school? or are you on vacation?How's preston doing? (I'm writing that in anticipation that he will have sent you a letter by the time you write me back) Stay safe,

Thomas, :P :P :P :P :P Hha,a so, I heard that you are getting tall and buff, don't over-do it becasue I still have to be able to beat you up to keep my: Older Brother card,  watcha doin? Tell me aobut your life.

Weekly letter, I've had a hard but good week, learning to walk in the ways of meekness and seeing that light through the storm. Praxedis is still progressing quite well, but she wasn't able to come to church this week and she still doesn't have a testimony of the Book of Mormon. I've come to know that I really do need the Lord's help because I'm nothing without him, We are less than we suppose, but he loves me, and all of us so much that he is willing to forgive us of our wrong doings and let us be clean of the guilt of past mistakes, He does that because he loves us so much, and, becasue of that, we are more than we suppose. Well, I gotta go, still have to save the world today, and eat lunch too. Please pray for me, and know that I am praying for every single one of you.

No comments:

Post a Comment