Monday, March 4, 2013

March 3--Letter to Matt Installment: Saturday

Today is Fast Sunday, so I am fasting and praying.  I always fast and pray for you and the rest of the family, and today I am especially fasting that I will get over my insomnia.  I am so tired of being tired, ha ha.

Yesterday was so nice and sunny!  Katrina and I spent time together doing errands.  I really enjoyed being with her.  We also got yogurt parfaits at MacDonald's.  When Dad got home from the laundry, he and I went walking up and down Center Street.  We have driven by the temple there many times and thought that they weren't doing much work on it.  Well, we found out that the ground under the temple has been dug away and the whole thing is lifted up to ground level, resting on giant beams.  We couldn't tell because of the fence surrounding it which hid the bottom of the structure.  So yesterday on our walk, Dad and I walked around the temple and got a good look at the construction.  It is amazing!

No comments:

Post a Comment