Sunday, March 17, 2013

March 17--To Matt From His Three Youngest Siblings


Matt,
I got a job with State Farm Insurance this week. My teacher told me about it and so I gave it a shot and ended up getting it. I start on Tuesday. I get to drop half my schedule so I can work. Besides that, I spent a lot of time catching up for the end of the term. I was sick a little bit so I missed some school. How was your week? It was cool to hear stories.
Miriam

Dear Elder,
Miriam and I didn’t go to Disneyland.  We were planning to go the last week in April, but we decided that it would be too much money, so we’re not going to go.  I have read those chapters in Alma before, but they don’t answer my question.  I can’t really describe what my question really is over email.  Maybe I’ll ask you when you get back.
 I think I’ve told you this, but I’m in the one act play that we’re doing and we’re performing on Monday and competing on Tuesday.  It’s a really weird, abstract play.  It’s funny though.  I’ve been chosen as one of 50 kids in our school to be entered to win an Ipad from Ken Garff.  I find out if I win it on Friday.  If I do, I could also win a car.  That would be nice.  On Saturday, we went to go see the new Oz movie that came out from Disney.  (It’s about the Wizard of Oz when he first comes to Oz.)  It was pretty good.  Iron Man 3 is coming out soon.  I’m really excited to see it.  So Matt, when you come back, are you going to take an English class to learn how to speak and write again?   It sounds like you’re having a great time living in Mexico and serving the Lord.  When you get back, we’ll watch the Hobbit and Legend of Korra (season 2 is coming out in about a month) and I’ll show you Doctor Who.  Tell us some cool stories and send us some pictures when you write back, ok? I love you!
Love,
Katrina
`
Dear matt,
So this week I started track and I thought that I would be really good at the long jump, but it turns out that I am terrible at every single event but that’s okay, I like track anyways cus its making me buffer and that’s always a good thing. So did that guy ever go to church? That would be cool if you got him to be like an amazing convert story or something. That would be cool. So yesterday we saw the great and powerful Oz which was a cool movie and it was like a prequel to the wizard of Oz and it was pretty cool. We went to a fireside tonight and I liked it a lot the speaker was funny.
-Thomas

No comments:

Post a Comment