Friday, March 15, 2013

March 10--Letters to Matt from Aunts, Uncles, Grandpa and Grandma


Dear Elder,

It looks like I get to go first. I hope you got my email from just the other day. Not much has changed, but I’ll give you an update. Friday was cold and really stormy here in Mesa. There were hail and high winds. Saturday was quite a bit better, which is good since that was Celeste and Jacob's wedding day. Their wedding and reception both went well. I am grateful to have seen the sealing and to have been at the reception. All my out-of-town children came here for the wedding, and in fact all six of them are in our house right now. It is so fun! Well I love you and am glad that you are doing a good job in Mexico. Congratulations on the recent baptisms.

Love,
Grandpa Haws

Dear Matthew,

Hi! How are you doing? I found out that I can email you! Your mom says you print out your letters now, so it won’t take up all your email time if I write. Yay! I’m at Gma and Gpa Haws’s house for Celeste’s wedding. It’s so nice to see everyone!

I enjoy reading your mom’s blog and hearing about how you’re doing and what you’re up to. It’s so wonderful to have missionaries in the family. My kids love to hear about how you’re doing. Thanks for being such a great example! We sure love you!

Love,
Elizabeth =)

Hola Elder!
Como estas?  Is it getting pretty hot there in Mexico?  We are in Arizona, but it has been cold!  Thank you for your hard work and great example.  We love you!  Auntie Sarah


¡Hola Élder Cole!  Que bueno es poder escribirte.  ¿Cómo va la obra?  It has been fun here with the family.  We had an inspirational stake conference with Grandma and Grandpa, and it reinforces to me how important your (our) work is.  I hope everything goes well for you.

Love,
Rick

Hi Elder,
It’s been an exciting few weeks as we went to Jessica’s wedding and then later had all our kids here for Celeste’s wedding. Our grandkids are the best. I love to read your letters on your mom’s blog. We pray each day for you as you serve the lord.  Love to you, Gma Haws

Elder,
Hi, It’s been so fun to see your mom and the brothers and sisters here for Celeste’s wedding.  It’s awesome to have two missionaries out in the family!  We are so proud of you, and all you are doing.  What a wonderful opportunity for you to share the gospel with people whom the Lord has prepared for you.  We pray that you may be led to those who want to hear your message.
Lots of love, Julie and family.

No comments:

Post a Comment