Wednesday, March 6, 2013

March 4--Quick Note From Matt


Hey I have about... No time to write you all individually so you will all get a ''Joint letter,'' If you asked me a question I will have to give you an answer next week, because I printed out all of the letters. I think that I'm giong to do that from now on, print out the letters, read them in the house and answer them the next week, so if you want to ask me a question and you want an answer in that same week, send it to me in a seporate letter with the subject title something like: ''Answer this letter this week!'' or something like that, ok? Anyway, I gained a stronger testimony of fasting and praying this fast sunday, all of the things I fasted for, ''came to pass'' haha, Yes, two people got baptised, a young family named manuel and anahí, they are a great couple. They have 2 kids and got married one day before the baptism to live the law of chastity. We got to be witnesses! Here in Mexico you have to have 4 witnesses to get married and we were 2 of the 4. What else happened.... We met a lot of good people. I love you all and I hope that you are all doing well, I cant wait to read your letters!
Matt.

No comments:

Post a Comment