Wednesday, June 20, 2012

June 20--Letter From Matt!!

We were so excited to get this letter from Matt in the mail yesterday.  I think he must have written it on Saturday June 16.

Hey, Family!
I went to Vegas yesterday to get my Visa.  I’m actually on the plane home right now.  It has been pretty fun but I’m glad to be on my way back.  How are you guys?  Thomas, Sarah sent me an email with your (Facebook) post on it, I miss you too bud.  I miss you all.  I’m leaving for Mexico on the 2nd of July.  I don’t know how you can send letters, as far as packages go, I won’t get any you send most likely.  Are any of you reading/studying?  I love you all! 
--Matthew
PS Do you have my other pair of Gortex ECCOs (the new ones that we bought)?  If you could send them to me, I’d love that.  Oh, and a back scratcher!  PLEASE!! Ha ha, thank you for the other packages including the pictures! 
PPS  We just saw sister Sheri Dew yesterday (On Sunday.  Yes I know, I should have gotten this to you long before.) and she was awesome.  I’m writing this because, Mom, don’t you like her or something?  DON’T forget the BACK-SCRATCHER!!!!  Please…J

No comments:

Post a Comment