Friday, June 15, 2012

June 15--Dear Elder: Hanging out with Cousins, Help from Jon, Brian Exercising

Dear Elder,

Hi!  How are you today?  I sure hope you had a good day yesterday.  How is the language training coming along?  Did you have prep day yesterday?  I hope we get an email today!

We are just here having fun with the cousins.  Yesterday I took them to the falls while our kids were at work.  They seemed to enjoy that.  Later, when everyone got home, I took care of grandma and the kids and the cousins all hung out and had pizza for dinner outside.  After that, they all went to the library park and then they got ice cream.

I didn't see Jon yesterday, but he very sweetly picked up Thomas from work yesterday and then turned around and went back to pick up Katrina, too.  I was actually in town coming to pick them up, but they couldn't get a hold of me so they thought I wasn't coming.  I'm sure glad Jon was there for them.

It was Dad's day to work at the laundry yesterday, so I didn't see  him till 7:00 and when he got home, the Elder's quorum presidency dropped by.  It was nice to visit with the new president, brother Foster. Dad hiked the mountain behind campus yesterday and he and I also went for a walk, so he got lots of exercise!  Me, not so much :)

I have more pictures of Lily for you!  Cassandra posted some photos of her wearing a little purple dress that Sarah gave her.  It's so cute!

I talked to Shauna today.  Tanner's been in the MTC for a week now.  Have you seen him?  I guess they had to buy him a bike for his mission.  Weird.  She said that according to Tanner, there are 20 missionaries going to Eugene.  Wow, that's a lot! It would be fun if you guys saw each other.

Well, that's about it.  I hope you have a wonderful day.  Trust in God and do your best, and everything will work out for your good.

Love,
Mom

No comments:

Post a Comment