Thursday, June 14, 2012

June 14--Dear Elder: Cousins Here, etc.

Dear Elder,

How are you today?  I hope you are having a nice week.  I am thinking that your p-day got switched from Tues to Wed since I got an email from you Tuesday, but none on Wednesday.  Well...if that's true, then maybe we'll get a letter in the mail from you today!  That would be cool.  Whatever day it comes, we'll take it!

Only Miriam worked yesterday.  Katrina went to a friend's and Thomas stayed home, cleaned his room, and showered.  Jon came to visit and he and Thomas cleaned out his (Jon's) car.  When Jon left for Weston's again, Thomas went to play with Garred.

The cousins rolled in about 5:30, and we had a very nice evening.  The kids stayed home from their young men's and young women's activities and hung out with cousins instead.  We had curry for dinner with Grandma and also Dad who was home from work by then.  Then we went to the park again just like last night.  Dad and I rode and then walked the trail, Miriam and Celeste walked and then rode the trail, Katrina and Sarabeth walked a fourth of the trail and did some photography, and Thomas and Richard stayed at the park to play frisbee.  Afterward we got Slurpees and read scriptures on the way home.  It was a nice evening.

Thomas, Richard, and Katrina stayed up to play a game and didn't get to bed till 1:30 and then Thomas was up again at 6:00 for football practice.  I hope he survives!  He also has work today--they all do unless someone has taken their shift since 9:00 last night.  I'm not sure what the cousins will do today.  I might take them up to campus to walk along the gardens, go to the science center and the book store, eat at the campus food court, etc.  We'll see.  I hope we see Jon sometime today.

As far as I know, Cassandra, Emerson, and Lily are doing well.  I'm glad you liked the pictures of Lily that I sent.  She is one happy little girl!

Well, GTG.  I love you, Matt.  Thanks for writing such nice letters to us, we really enjoy hearing what you are up to.  We also really like reading what you say about the gospel.  Bye till tomorrow!

Love,
Mom

No comments:

Post a Comment