Sunday, June 10, 2012

Another Email from Matt

This email was hard to find, but here it is!  Written 06-06-2012

Hi, thanks for the picture of lilly! I usually don't have my scriptures
 with me when I look at my E-mail, I only have a limited time on here, and I
 get on right after we go to the temple, I don't think that I can answer all
 of your questons on e-mail. sorry! I thought I saw dad at the temple today,
 but it was just a guy with a beard.... Not that Dad is just a guy with a
 beard. I was kinda worried that it was him and what I should do and
 everything. Sara sent me some "Mexican Popcorn" It's a wonderful gesture
but we don't have any sort of popcorn popper here so I think I'll use the
 little box as a decoration, untill I get to Mexico. I miss you all, a lot.
 I hope that you are all having a ton of fun, that (working at the water park) isn't too bad, and that you are all feeling well. I'm feeling really sick right now, We
 don't get any DearElders on Saturday or Sunday and because Monday was
Memorial day, we didn't get anything on that day either. On Tuesday though,
 I got 5 dear elders at once. I hope Mom is having fun at camp! Um, I'm
sorry that this E-mail is totally and incredibly random, but I didn't get
much sleep last night and we wake up early to go to the Temple, so I guess
I have an excuse.

No comments:

Post a Comment