Tuesday, April 9, 2013

April 9--Dear Elder: First installment.

Dear Matt,

Thank you so much for the letter!  For awhile there, I wasn't sure if we were going to get one from you or not since the picture you sent came hours before your letter.  It was a wonderful surprise to find another email from you when I checked this morning!  I am so happy that you got to watch General Conference!  I know that last time you didn't get to see all of it.  Thank you for your words about living spiritually, and about seeing people as Heavenly Father sees them.  It is good to be reminded.

Today is Tuesday, and I'm just trying to get stuff done.  I will be exercising soon, and I hope to talk to Cassandra on the phone as I exercise.  She has been sick lately, and I sure hope that she is feeling better.  I had a nice time talking to Emerson on the phone, Sunday.

Last night we had a nice dinner together.  I was so glad that Jonathan could eat with us!  That is rare.  We also had a wonderful Family Home Evening last night.  We sang "Abide With Me, Tis Eventide"--one of my favorite songs.  Dad read to us from the life story of Great Grandma and Thomas shared his notes from the priesthood session of Conference with us.  Miriam had treat, but Katrina and I got one instead since Miriam was at work.  Katrina had activity and she said the activity was eating the treat.  We let that pass since Thomas also had to make posters to run for student council last night.  I guess he was supposed to have them up yesterday, but he didn't know it.

No comments:

Post a Comment