Monday, April 29, 2013

April 29--Dear Elder: Last installment

We Miss Matt!


Hi, Matt, it's Monday and time to get this letter off.  We had a bit of nice family time yesterday including family dinner and an evening drive.  We stopped in the Woerner's driveway to visit on the way.  They were making fun of me for hitting the trash can as I backed out.  It is not my fault that Thomas put it in a bad place, ha ha.  When they heard the noise and realized what happened, they ran out to the street with their trash cans and left them in the middle of it for me to run them over, too.  Ha ha.  They wanted to go on a cruise with us next year.  I told them, no way are we going on another cruise without the kids until they are out of the house.  They couldn't understand that, but come to find out, they didn't know we were going on a cruise in June and then they said, "No wonder!"

We would have had more family time, but I had a meeting after the meeting after the meeting, so I was gone twice as long as I expected.  Not fun.  Today should be a nice day, the weather has been glorious.  Oh.  Dad just told me that the high tomorrow will only be 55.  Yuck.  Anyway, I got good sleep last night.  I woke up a lot, but was able to fall back asleep each time, and didn't wake up for good until 6:00.  It's nice to feel rested.

Have a wonderful day, Matt.  Take some time to notice the beauty around you and to thank Heavenly Father for it and for all your blessings.  Thank Him for them one by one, and it will put a song in your heart and a spring in your step!  Thanks again for your wonderful letter.  I can't wait to hear from you today.  I love you!

Love,
Mom

No comments:

Post a Comment