Friday, April 19, 2013

April 15--Email From Matt


Hey, How's it going? Sorry, this computer is very slow and is dumb so I won't be able to up-load any pictures. So, anyway,

Latrina, How's it going with all that stuff? That sounds funny about the dancing. In the mission, we don't dance, it's against the rules and we don't do it, so there you go. Anyway, it sounds like you are doing well. Well, tell me about school life and how excited you are to finish. Right now they don't call me gordo, some people call me gordito, but those are just the thin people. haha.

Thomas, so it sounds like you had a spiritual experience, with a spiritual cactus that teaches us a spiritual lesson. we see here that the duck tape is not just duck tape but rather a strip of plastic with an adhesive binder used to attract and bind objects to itself, the charming ''fluff'' is not fluff rather a sharp organic fiber that in-beds its many spines into the hands of unsuspecting thomas' hands, who is not just a Thomas, rather a son of the Lord our God who dwells it the heavens and watches Thomas in every moment and waits ever so lovingly for just the right moment to help him learn and grow.

 So there we see that it is actually a spiritual experience haha. How's it going budd?! Tell me more about yourself! That's awesome that you got second! How did you choke? What does that mean? were you literally in the air and started to choke?! ahah, see you later bud, (Like in a little more than a year, I still remember the letter you wrote me in the MTC that told me about the dream that you had. Thanks bud for that letter it really helped me find out why I was here in the mission)

Miriam, 2 sentences?! Two measly lines of almost nothing?!?!? how much do you write to Preston? C'mon, I've been in your life 16 years more than he has! How are you doing? what do you do to spend your time? What have you been up to since Preston has left? What are you hoping to do when he get's back? How is your life going and how are you feeling?
-Matt

Mom, well I am now writing for 1 hour, printing off overturning that you guys write me and I am mostly just writing for a complete hour w/o breaks so I can write everything to you all! That's why I sent pictures that one time. I really loved hearing how you think and which things are really important to you, it really helps me know how much you love us all. The kitchen looks really great and I'm happy that you were able to finish it all up and no one died of stress haha,

How have you been sleeping these days? are you feeling better? have you gone to the doctors yet to see what's wrong? How has the testing job gone? Renee wrote me and she told me that because of her girl's missions and that because she wrote them every week about what happened in the family, they now have really good family history for those 4 years, so maybe you Should start writing me more often haha. :) I'm sure that you keep good records by yourself. So you guys use Costco a lot now? that's cool. Love you mom!

Blog Note:  Matt also wrote to Brian.  They are having some very sweet conversations.

Well as for writing to the whole family, I just want to tell you all that I love you a lot and that this Gospel is not only true, it is a gift of our Father in heaven that loves us more than we could ever imagine, that he really does want us to be happy and that he has given us the only true path, no matter how narrow and difficult that it may be to follow, that leads to happiness, stay firm in that path, the Book of Mormon gives us the sacred promise that if we grab hold of the word of God that the temptations of the devil will not be able to drag us off of the foundation of our faith which is Jesus Christ our Savior and our Redeemer.

No comments:

Post a Comment