Tuesday, July 3, 2012

Reply to Matt's Email

Hi, Matt!  It is so nice to hear from you.  I am so glad that you got to Mexico safe and sound, and I am so glad you found your bag.  I prayed that your bags would be safe.  I am so happy to hear that everything is great!  I wish we could see the place you are at.   Is it desert like Cabo San Lucas or lush like Puerto Villarta?  Either way, I believe you when you say it is beautiful.  You are a lucky lucky man to be eating all that delicious authentic Mexican food!  I am very jealous, but also very wimpy; I couldn't handle the spiciness.  I am the only one at home right now, but I will make sure everyone sees your email.  We love you so much!  Take care, and keep writing!

Love,
Mom

(Blog Note:  I also sent Matt the excerpts that I have written so far of the letter I am sending Matt on Sunday.)

No comments:

Post a Comment