Friday, July 27, 2012

July 27--Dear Elder: Continued

 Continued from yesterday. . .Oats are a good thing for Thomas and Miriam who can’t tolerate whole wheat and for Grandma who eats a bowl of oatmeal every morning for breakfast.  I got the oats canned and now I wish I had canned twice as much.
 Today I have to take the van in for emission and safety inspection.  While that happens, Katrina and I will probably do more cleaning at the laundry.  I won’t stay as long as I did yesterday, though, because when I got home Grandma said, “I never thought you’d go off and leave me in the lurch.”  Right now she’s sleeping, so I’m going to leave when she won’t miss us.  The nurse’s aid will be here soon to clean her up, and she will give her breakfast. 
Well, I’m back from cleaning, and the place looks much nicer.  Thomas is now home from rafting and it seems like he had a good time.  We missed him as we do all of you kids when you aren’t home.  It’s nice to have him back.  Dad got home awhile ago and we went on a walk together.  I love walking with Dad!  We get to talk and exercise at the same time.  We are going to see Batman tonight.  That should be really fun!  I hope it’s not too dark.  

No comments:

Post a Comment