Sunday, July 15, 2012

July 11--Dear Elder

Dear Matt, it is Wednesday, and the beginning of our third day at Disneyland.  Your dad, the ultimate Disney guru, got us through more rides in our first hour and a half at Disneyland yesterday than most people manage to go on in twelve.  We had so much fun!  I had to go back to the room for a nap around twelve thirty because I was turning into a whiny baby.  Miriam came with me, but Dad and Katrina and Thomas stayed and were in the park constantly for fiftefeen hours.  If we had stayed till the park closes, they would have been there for seventeen.  That is a long time, especially when you are doing four days of it!

Dad was the one who reached out and talked to people yesterday.  He talked to two business men from Japan.  He enjoyed speaking to them in Japanese while we stood in line at the Alice and Wonderland ride.  I just nodded and smiled J

How are things in Mexico?  I hope everything is going well.  I miss you and Jon and Cassandra, but it is a comfort knowing that I can pray for you all and talk to them and write to you.  I couldn’t get Preach My Gospel on the internet this morning, and I forgot where I was reading in the Book of Mormon before I started studying Preach My Gospel, so I decided to study first Nephi 1:1.  It was a very draining half hour of reading and contemplating, and I’m kind of wiped out.  I think I’ll try to go back to sleep for fifteen minutes.  I love you very much, Matt, and wish I could have been a better mom to you and the other kids and a better wife to Dad.  I hope I am improving!  Have a wonderful day!  

No comments:

Post a Comment