Saturday, August 20, 2011

Lily's Biography

Did I say my blog would no longer be all Lily?  Well, that's not true yet.  Here is a post by Cassandra.

Hello, everyone, my name is Citlali, and I thought I'd tell you a little bit about myself.  I usually go by Lily (and a bunch of other silly nicknames like Sweet Pea and Gorgeous...probably because I am both sweet and gorgeous)

Here are some of my favorite things:

I love to eat. Could I be my mother's daughter if I didn't?




I like bath time. Well, most of the time. Check out my sweet curls!


And I love getting my diaper changed! Sorry if that's TMI, but I do love me a clean bum!


I like being with Mom. She feeds me. 'Nuff said.



I do enjoy a good nap on occasion. So did my parents before I came along, I hear.




I love my Dad. He can swaddle me up jussst right.


I love my swing. It has a fish mobile and ocean noises...fascinating!!!




Whew, I know that was a lot to take in. I'm a woman of many interests, so don't feel intimidated if your life is not as full as mine. Well, I should probably go pursue a nap now. Feel free to skype me anytime. And when I say anytime, I mean whenever I'm not grumpy or sleeping. Adios! 

1 comment:

  1. Very fun :). I'm so glad your happy family is all at home now.

    ReplyDelete