Saturday, January 18, 2014

Dec 23--Letter From Matt

Hey Mom, to answer your two first questions, no I didn't get my package (but don't get sad, I got one from Grandma and Grandpa, maybe that was the package that you were talking about...)

We did get to go to Cosalá! It was absolutely amazing, it's a colonial town and it's actually a tourist town, but only for Mexicans so it's pretty much awesome.

We did get to teach 2 of the people. One of them is the girlfriend of our first branch counselor (his name is Alberto) and she is interested about learning more and has come to church a lot, the second person is her little sister, she too is interested in the church. The third person is Alberto's work supervisor, he's from Nicaragua and is down there for Christmas break, so we didn't teach him.

I wish I could send you pictures, but I didn't take any............... Ha. Ha. Ha... about that.... my camera broke...... I'm pretty mad about it. It is in perfect condition, but, Just ask me about how it broke on Wednesday, I'll explain it then.

Elder Sullivan has been my companion for 2 weeks, I forgot to tell you about him when I wrote 2 Mondays ago.

Ok enough with the questions.

No comments:

Post a Comment