Thursday, August 30, 2012

Aug 27--Letter From Matt!i

Hey everyone! Ok, I'm going to answer mom first so I don't forget. Mom, I did use the debit card, I withdrew 1,000 pesos, and bought some sd card stuff to make sure that I can always send you pictures. it costed about 40 bucks I guess to buy 2 memory cards and various adapters. Freaking cheap. I don't think I need probiotic things... I really get enough bacteria as it is, good or otherwise. I have been really blessed, and haven't had any real problems. It is very hard to imagine anyone in a cold place here, as the people seem to think that 80 degrees is cold. 150 dollars would be great. Also, in about a year and a half... make that a year and like 2 months... my debit card will expire. so I'll probably just withdraw like 2000 pesos then, that's like 160 dollars. you can buy a ton of stuff with that.

Katrina, How about the cheaper one if there isn't too much difference between them, and then you use the other money to buy books? You should really try to join choir when you can, it's great! Do you want to become fluent in German? Thomas, Man bud, that sounds really hard... Have you asked dad for a blessing? I hope you get better cause being sick sucks. Do you like seminary? But really tell me about your life and all that too. haha.  Miriam, What is roller derby? I always think that what doesn't kill you makes you stronger... or cripples you. haha. How is the truck treating you? What are you saving all the money up for? Dad, Ha, yeah I've heard of insanity, it's pretty intense, and I've heard of P90X, keep it up and you'll be more skinny than I am, and I have a tape worm (Mom, that was a joke, I'm 93% sure that I don't have a tape worm {That was a joke too, I'm not at all sure about anything}) Old Disney cartoons? that sounds... black, white, and boring hahah!! The Freddie W stuff sounds pretty cool... Man I guess I might be changing, because it sounds very repetitive too.

This week has been a little harder to have as much lessons because there just wasn't enough time. We had a great zone conference. The numbers say that we are Frito's but we have been working, me and elder Livingston were talking and we came up with some stuff that we need to do to be doing to have success, or to be working effectively. (i almost forgot how to say effectively in English) When we finished baptizing a little girl and her mother there was such a good spirit there.  It was very peaceful, penetrating, but not overpowering, something that you would've needed to pay attention to in order to notice. 


(Blog Note: At this point, Matt writes some wonderful stuff about another investigator and how that investigator is progressing. It is wonderful to read!)

Well,I'm all out of time, see ya!

No comments:

Post a Comment