Wednesday, August 1, 2012

August 1--Dear Elder Continued

Now today is Wednesday, and I am at Cassandra’s!  I slept for more than 12 hours, and feel rested and happy.  Cassandra and Lily are still asleep.  Emerson woke up and got himself off to work.  I heard him, but mostly slept through it.  I hope he’s not too tired at work today!

Lily woke up and I got to play with her so that Mommy could sleep.  I got to snuggle her while she drank her bottle and then we played and played.  She showed me all her toys and played with Tigger and her bib some more.  She enjoyed playing with my phone and called Miriam at work.  I had to turn it off after that.  She had fun running around because I hear she didn’t get to do that much in Alaska, so she was in Lily heaven. It was very fun.  Now she’s in bed for a nap.  

No comments:

Post a Comment