Friday, August 3, 2012

Aug 3--Dear Elder Continued: Having Fun in Lilyland

It’s Thursday now and I am babysitting Lily while Cassandra visits a friend.  We are both getting very sleepy.  Yesterday was a nice day.  We did some house chores and then went to the grocery store.  For dinner, Emerson stood in a very long line at Chick-Fil-A and ordered food for us and then we joined him to eat it. 
Well, it’s Friday, now.  I didn’t write much on Thursday, did I?  It was a nice day.  Cassandra, Lily, and I went to Walmart because I wanted to buy Lily a little squirty fan to keep her cool when we go to the zoo on Saturday for her birthday present.  I did find a little mister that will work perfectly, and I also bought her a soft dolly.  We had pizza for dinner and watched a movie.  It was such a fun day!  Now Lily is awake and I’ve got to go get her up before her mommy does it!  

No comments:

Post a Comment