Saturday, May 4, 2013

April 29--Letter From Matt


This is us right after we cleaned somebody's front yard. Yeah, we were pretty high off of the ground, oh and bad news,  my camera broke.... woops.... XP 


Behold, yet another picture is before thine eyes, and after so many testimonies wilt thou continue to mock me in saying that I do not send thee pictures
(Joking joking haha....)


Blog Note:  I got on the computer Monday to find that Matt was on, too.  I have put our conversation here, but you have to read it from bottom to top if you want to read it in order.


Matt:  Bye!


Me: I know! the time has flown!

Matt:  did you know that this next week, I'll have been out here for a year!!! Do you know how fast that went?!?!?!

Me:  Dad, Katrina, and Thomas.  Miriam is studying.


Matt:  hahahah!!!!!! ok mom :) Who's all there with you?

Me:  I don't want a card.  I want a call!

Matt:  haha, well I'll be sure to make you a card or something :) actually no, because it'll take like 2 years to get there haha.

Me:  That is so awesome!  Suddenly I can't wait for mothers day!  Yippee!

Matt: hahaha. yeah. :)

Me:  Oh, my gosh!  We get to talk to you on Mother's day, Don't we?  I forgot you can do that!

Matt:  Ok mommy :) So, are you guys excited to talk to me soon?

Me:  Sounds like you'd better go shopping, then. I'll start by depositing $200 in your account. If you find out its not enough, let me know and I'll send you more next week.

Matt:  Ha, I wouldn't do that :) ha... ha... ha... ;D joking, no I don't swim, I only get wet when I shower and when I baptize. Oo I don't get that wet that often.

Me:  Dad says, if you are swimming, you're grounded.  (Blog note:  Swimming is against missionary rules)

Matt: Of mom not flipping out every week that she doesn't see my face... of Elder Cole swimming in the sea.. Of Elder Cole climbing trees, stuff like that.

Me:  Dad says, "of a dead cat?  A spider? YOUR FEET?????  :)

Matt:  Memories, that's why. How much do memories cost?


Me:  Dad wants to know why we should pay $500 for a camera you'll just break, ha ha.

Me:  Touche!

Matt:  you're the one that told me to spend money!!! hahahahahhahahahahahah



Matt:  Haha, well I don't know... I don't know if it would get to me. I can look again to check the prices.


Me:  Really?  Can't you get one for less?  Cameras are like 100$ here.  Can we send you one?

Matt:  nope....

Me:  You mean pesos?

Matt:  500 bucks I'm thinking.

Me: Of course we still love you!  How much will it cost to replace it?

Matt:  Soooo.... Do you still love me after I broke the camera?

Matt:  yes, I do happen to be on :)

Me:  Are you still on?

1 comment: