Tuesday, May 7, 2013

May 5--Letters to Matt


Dear Matt today we are sitting down and writing you a letter as a family.

Dad: As far as your journal writing, you need to write down the little miracles that happen to you, because if you don't, someday you might forget, and that journal will help you remember that the church really is true. Where would we be if Nephi hadn't kept a journal?

Thomas: Hi. Track is over. Summer is not too far away. The next time you get a letter from us, I will be fifteen. Today we fasted a lot and we played frisbee, too. It was lots of fun. What do you guys do on P (preparation) days? How do you hold it the other six days?! Amen

Mom: I shared Isaiah 58:13 with Thomas just the other day when he asked me if he could watch a movie on Sunday. He decided not to watch it.

 Miriam: I had a long week. All I did was work. I even worked on Saturday. Today I went to "break the fast" dinner at the single adult ward. I've been going to that ward for about a month now. It's different because it's quiet and everyone is older than me. My friend, Cali, is going to start going to that ward, too. She and I went to the resevoir after church and walked around.  We went shopping as a family yesterday.

Katrina will send you her letter.

We love you, Matt!  Love, the Family

No comments:

Post a Comment