Tuesday, May 7, 2013

May 5--Letter From Matt

Katrina, that's too bad, you can't cook Mexican food with out being spicy, that's part of what it is. Man, gyosa, I remember that vaguely. Haha, you are all lucky! this next Sunday I get American food because we are going to be eating with the Galbrath family (I sent a picture of them a little while ago) I heard that you asked Kenny White, it sounds like the dance is going to be pretty exciting.

Miriam Surprisingly, your letter was the longest of (almost) all of the letters that I got this week, singles wards are a little different, we actually just met the single ward couple this last Sunday, they seem to be cool people. Don't up and get married on me now, one year down, one to go ok? How are the activities that they have in singles ward?

Thomas, I'm glad to hear that you are going to be an annoying 15 year old (hey, they aren't my words, I'm just quoting someone else... Who am I quoting? ... you aren't classified to hear that information) What do we do P-days? We do in one day what mom does in one week, haha, and This time I bought a camera, so that's pretty cool. How do I hold the other sixs? Hold what? My back-pack? I hold it on my back, My companion? I don't hold him. So as you may see, I am a little confused with that question.

Dad, I have started writing a journal, and I will definitely write the little miracles but there are too many, sometimes, to write. anyway, I will do it, don't worry, I've been writing in there for a week solid.

Ok, mom, I'm sorry but i didn't get to read your letter yet, so I'm gonna cruise through it and look for questions really quick. Nope no questions. Ok, I did buy the camera... I only have one comment... It's worth the money... and yes I did spend.... $300 more or less.... but, as an elder told me right before I bought it, The mission only happens once. a few things: 1)I promise that I will never ever carry it in my pocket, 2)It is going to be in it's case when it isn't in use, 3) I'll never ever show it off to anyone.
I'm sending a cool picture that I took with it.

(Blog note:  Matt didn't send a picture.)

Ok, as for this week, news... 2 people were going to get baptized this week, but one of them didn't come to church, and the other hasn't payed tithing yet... so... that was a big disappointment other than that, we are working more with the members now, and it is very hard not to waste time, and to make it work, it feels like we are trying to move a 2 ton bolder with nothing but our bare hands sometimes.... HELP THE MISSIONARIES!!!! If you don't, I will personally come over there to spank you all!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! I don't care how you do it, just help them. One thing that helps us is simply completing your responsibilities in your calling... sorry I'm going to stop writing right there but I love you all!!!! I can't wait to be able to talk to you all next week!

No comments:

Post a Comment