Thursday, May 16, 2013

May 12--Dear Elder: From Thomas and Miriam



On Mon, May 13, 2013 at 11:01 AM, Marsi Upial <atmarsupial@gmail.com> wrote:
Hey matt,
So when we were skyping you and mom was talking about how she thought that we were not going to be able to skype you because of the time difference she said: We thought that we were going to miss you! I thought that she was talking about when you left she thought that we were going to miss you cus you were gone but then we didn’t miss you. Yeah I was laughing but apparently no one else got it. This week I didn’t do much but I did go to lagoon and that was really fun I got really sick along with everyone else who was hitting puberty, I say that because the smaller kids weren’t getting sick and I figured that was why. On Monday it is my birthday so when you get this I will be fifteen, so wish me a happy birthday!
-Thomas

Matt,

It was fun talking to you on Skype yesterday! It looks like you were in an awesome house :) were the people there nice? How has everything been going? You have less than a year left, how exciting! Have a good week.

Miriam

Matt, Katrina said she sent you an email.  I hope you got it.  She says she is sorry that some of it got erased :(  Das also is sending you an email.

No comments:

Post a Comment