Thursday, November 28, 2013

Nov 25--From Matt

We are teaching someone named Gregorio. Gregorio, is the best. He's 15 years old and was a member of an apostolic church. One of his friends, Oliver, is a member of our church and felt the need to invite Gregorio to church. We met with Gregorio one Wednesday and within two lessons he had a baptismal date. After we had taught him about Joseph Smith and the Book of Mormon, he decided to pray and ask if the book is true. Upon asking, he felt that it is true. The next day on Face Book he made a post on his Timeline saying: "I am a member of the Church of Jesus Christ of Latter Day Saints." Wow.
He is more excited than ever, and this Sunday he introduced us to his brother.
This is a perfect example of what can happen if we as members decide to actively share the Gospel with our friends and care for them. Keep on trying to help those who are around you! The Lord loves all of His children.

I'm so sorry for the short letter!!! Man, I don't know what's happening! I seem to be running out of time more often. Say thanks to grandpa for writing me! I love getting all of your letters! I love you mom and I hope that you are doing wonderfully good. Have a wonderful day and a wonderful week. I hope to hear a lot about the Thanksgiving celebrations!
I love you,
-Matt

No comments:

Post a Comment