Sunday, February 17, 2013

Pictures From Matt

I can't believe I didn't post any of the pictures Matt sent with his last email.  Here they are.



This would be... a picture... Yes a picture for you all to enjoy and savor... Yes a wonderful picture of handsome missionaries and Elder Matt too, but don't worry, Elder Matt doesn't take away too much from the picture, only a little bit... just a little bit... not that much, I promise. Oh, and by the way, I think we almost got abducted this week, or that's what my companion says anyway... I don't know if I should believe him or not.


I really do eat healthy... I promise.


This is what happens every day.... I stopped shining my shoes for a long time.
The picture is a comparison of 1 day. I only used the dirty shoe for one day... one day.


No comments:

Post a Comment