Sunday, February 3, 2013

Jan 28--Letters from Matt


Dad, Ha hah, well i thought you would like the video, they are some slippery shoes. ha ha, well the next week I do have a video for you all but we'll see what happens. I couldn't send it this week.  That's sad about the joke with the teacher. I was wondering, do you actually go shooting any more or do you go ''shooting'' and just pick up brass? ha ha, Well, here it is starting to heat up again, that probably means that it hits around 80° at midday here.

Do people think Lily's name is cool? well, they just kind of say, "Oh, what a nice name." and things like that.   It would be like if I told you that there was a guy named ''Steve'' that lives in Mexico.

That'll be cool, I'll print it off and read it later if you do send it. :)

Thomas,
Yea, I knew that haha, well that's quite the schedule there, are you sure that you aren't going to die? Get to bed earlier! haha, What happened when you fell asleep on stage? did they call you out or something like that? haha, That computer tech teacher reminds me of you haha, no, not really. Stay strong Bud, this world is getting more and more dangerous and less cuddly cute little doggy.  Thank you for the nice long letter!

Mom, HAPPY BIRTHDAY!!!! WITHOUT CAKE!!! haha, Is that really your favorite non-religious phrase? if so, are you sure about that? I know a couple of things that taste better than skinny feels haha, so does that mean that I'm going to get back and everyone is going to be skinny? Congratulations on the new crock pot! I'm sorry that you got sick and I hope that you get better soon.

Katrina, You both went into the competition together? what did you do? why didn't you get first? How was UTA? I remember that it was always on my birthday week. tell me what scenes you did for UTA.
Miriam, hi to you too :P

Ok, this week.... this week... well it was the week of transfers and it was actually pretty difficult. I am still here in La Paz, with Elder Ruiz, I told Elder Ruiz that we were going to have 6 months together, he told me not to rub salt into the wound. hahah. We found some people we had to let some people go. Man, I feel a little drained right now because we had to get up at 5:30, I guess I shouldn't complain if Thomas has to wake up at 4:00 haha, but it's hard because we actually have to work, he just sits around all day hahahah.

Dieter F. Uchtdorf

We had a stake conference this week, Elder Russell M. Ballard and President Uchtdorf both spoke, Elder Uchtdorf suggested 3 things that all youth can do to live a happy life in Mexico, he said that they need to read the scriptures every day, pray every day, and live in accordance with the pamphlet, For the Strength of Youth. I know that if we all do that, we will all be happy, He actually pulled out his temple recommend and a little mini For the Strength of Youth. We are still teaching Alexis, I don't remember if I wrote about him, well he is pretty much golden, but this Sunday he didn't show up to the conference, and we haven't seen him since. I am praying that we will be able to teach him and help him.

No comments:

Post a Comment