Sunday, February 17, 2013

Dear Elder--Beginning and Ending of my Letter to Matt Plus Pictures



A very happy couple



Emerson and Cassandra

I'd post more, but family members have asked me not to post their kids on my public blog.  I sent more to Matt.


Dear Elder,
Hi!  How are you?  Thank you so much for the letter last week.  I’m glad that your mission president told you to enjoy life more, and I hope that you are taking his advice.  I wonder if you have a very serious companion.  That isn’t a bad thing, but a bit of fun or humor can go a long way in making life bearable.  I am so sorry that my letters have been getting shorter.  I have noticed that, too, ha ha.  Sometimes I wonder if the boring details of life are worth writing, but I tried to do better this week, so I hope you enjoy the length of your letter.  So…according to your companion, you almost got abducted.  What happened?  Sounds pretty exciting.  I’m glad it was only “almost” ha ha.  Tell us all the little stories of what happens day to day.  We enjoy hearing the details of your life.  I wrote your letter in installments, so here they are.

(Blog note:  I already posted the installments)

We tried taking Lily to the park after church, lunch, and naps so that she could run around on the grass, but it was very windy and she couldn’t stop coughing so we left.  We took a drive to Emerson’s work to look at the refinery and he told us a lot about what happens there and what his job is.  It was very interesting.   When we got back home, Emerson made dinner and after Lily went to bed we had fun doing a puzzle while Cassandra asked us movie trivia questions and then we just talked.  I think I put together a total of three puzzle pieces, ha ha.  Now Cassandra and Emerson are doing the puzzle while I finish up my letter to you.  

Thank you for the pictures, they were great.  I will be sending you some pictures, too, of the wedding and stuff.  I hope you like them.  Have a wonderful week.  I love you so much!
Love,
Mom

No comments:

Post a Comment