Tuesday, January 31, 2012

Lily's House

Today I am still at Lily's house.  It has been a fun day with lots of playing for me and Lily.  I am giving Lily's mommy sewing lessons which Lily thinks is rather boring, but she is surviving them.  We also watched Wuthering Heights today which Lily totally ignored since eating was much more fun.  Her mommy and I survived watching the movie.  I say "survived," because this is the first time I've  finished Wuthering Heights in book or movie form since I usually stop soon after I begin, hating both the book and its characters.  I actually enjoyed watching it this time because it was fun to experience it with Cassandra and talk about it as we went.  Now Lily and her mommy are out for a walk in attempt to get Lily to fall asleep.  This has been, at least for me, the most wonderful visit in visit history so far.

2 comments:

  1. I know! It is so hard for me to not post pictures, but Cassandra has asked me not to post any more pictures of Lily on my blog because it is a public blog. I'll try to email you some, though. :)

    ReplyDelete