Sunday, January 29, 2012

Life with Lily

Lily is busy right now being fed for bed, so I am taking this opportunity to write in my journal.  Being with Lily all day is the best.  We went to church together and read stories together, went on a walk together and played and played.  Oh, by the way, Cassandra and Emerson came along, too.  It was great.  Yesterday after they picked me up, Cassandra, Emerson, and Lily took me to a sea food restaurant for my birthday.  We ordered the beach party plate which was full of crab, shrimp, sausage, potatoes, and corn on the cob.  It was delicious!  Lily sat in a high chair and gummed unopened packs of crackers.  She had a great time.  Eating scrumptious food while watching Lily be cute and jabbery was definitely a wonderful birthday gift.  Everyone seems to be surviving at home which is good although Brian said his mom wasn't doing so well today.  I think he and the kids are going back there tonight to say hi to her before bed.  Well, it's almost time for bedtime.  It's been wonderful day, and the best part???  I have five more days with Lily to go!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment