Tuesday, January 10, 2012

Catching up on the Weekend


We were at home a lot this weekend because of Matt’s wisdom teeth extraction recovery.  The kids pretty much played video games all day, sadly.  Matt’s recovery is coming along really well, but he wasn't up to doing all the showering, shaving, etc to meet with the stake pres. on Sunday, so he's rescheduled for next week.  Yesterday was our first day without Jonathan home in a long time, and boy was it quiet!  I really miss him.  I’m so glad he’s coming home again next Friday for the long weekend.  Brian and I went walking at the mall yesterday, which was very fun because I haven’t gotten out of the house much lately.  Friday we had a stay-date because we didn’t want to leave Matt.  We sat in bed, ate Marie Calendars frozen dinners and watched a show on my little notepad computer.  We were too exhausted to do more than that anyway.  Sometimes, it’s just fun to crash.

No comments:

Post a Comment