Thursday, July 18, 2013

July 8--Letter to Me from Matt

Thanks mom!!! Elder Guzman said: "Su hijo es un buen compañero, no digale que: 'Vamos a tener éxito'" so there you go. I remember when I was driving back from college and you called me and had forgotten to get Johnny a present for Valentine's day, and started crying. I still don't really know what to think of that, but I'm pretty sure it means you love us. Don't worry, I don't think about buying stuff until Monday. oh, and just so you know, the earliest that I start writing you all is at 10am, just a bit of info.

As always mom, I really enjoy the sincerity of your letters and the honesty with which you tell me about your week. It's like a breath of home every Monday, (Don't worry, you don't make me home sick. I am missing the missing gene) I liked your comment about finding Rick and Kelly in the parade, anything that is righteous will be given to us if we ask for it in the name of Jesus.

Yeah, I think that your best bet it to help everyone obtain charity... I've been thinking, and I have no grounds to base this claim on, but I think the love parents have for their kids is the thing that will draw them back at the end, because when someone is faced with that sort of love, they, in turn, will do something for them selves, not to help themselves, rather because someone who really loves them, asks them to change. I think I have to think about that one a little bit more....

No comments:

Post a Comment