Thursday, July 18, 2013

July 15--Letter From Matt

Well, sorry, due to helping a widow and being forced to play a game, this is going to be the lonely only letter that almost everyone is going to get this week. So, How are you all? Mom, I did spell it wrong it shouldn't be degale, it should be digale, that means: "tell her" ok? There you go, anything else? Thomas, I liked your joke in your letter.  Ok, sorry, I didn't really read anything else, I am going to print everything off, so don't worry.

This week I learned a few things that I need to change. First off, I need to be faithful to the impressions of the spirit 100% and 2 my hope, although growing, needs to be strengthened. I had an amazing week this last week, not this week, last week, this week was a little hard, but it had its own charm. I love this great experience that the Lord is giving me. I have too much to learn and too little time. I'm going to honestly try to have a good week this week, a good week according to the Lord. I don't know how it's going to turn out, but I know that it's going to be good.

I liked a comment that Mom made, you guys only get a small snap shot of me through these letters, and honestly sometimes, I'm in a hurry or a little pessimistic but really this has, is and will be a wonderful experience, I just sometimes get down that I'm not perfect, but that's ok :)

We met many new people but 2 stand out, Treicy and Jonathan, Treicy is the girlfriend of a member and she accepted a baptismal date, Jonathan also accepted a baptismal date, but he has a lot of trials.  We are going to try and help him in the best way we can, teach by the spirit and invite him to come unto Christ.

I Love you all, you are all in my prayers, I hope that you all forgive me for not writing to you this week....

bye!
-Matt.

No comments:

Post a Comment