Thursday, July 18, 2013

July 8--Letter from Matt to The Fam

Hey, well, I'm not going to be able to write too much, but here goes. This week was fun, we had a lot of experiences, we were guided by the Lord many times, and He gave us success many times, we really hardly do anything in this work other than live worthily; study; repent, a lot; and follow the impressions that come from the Lord. It sounds so easy but, there is a constant enemy and we have so many imperfections that sometimes I just want to sit down and cry, but, I cant do that, so I just pray.

Saturday was a hard day, we were walking outside in the sun for about 8 hours, and I felt so lost, and disoriented, we both haven't been able to figure out exactly why that day was like that, but we both know now for sure that we do need the Lord's help. I think that it was a trial, nothing is just easy in this work, but if it was because we were doing something wrong, we, both, are thinking about what we can do to improve.

I trust in the Lord, it doesn't matter now what we have to go through, I know that He will always pull us through. Hebrews 11, there you go! If all of those people could live, suffer and die, without ever knowing 100% if Christ was going to atone for them, we can do it knowing that He has already been there, He knows, He loves us and He wants to help us.

I know that we can improve, we are a long ways away from were we need to be, but I feel.... Secure in the future. I know that I'm gonna fall, a lot, but I know that the Lord will never let me down. I want to help my fellow man.

It's time to leave everything here, change, repent again and again, and get to work. There is so much to do and so little time to do it.

I love you all, I hope that you are all doing well, you are all in my prayers!
-Matt.

No comments:

Post a Comment