Sunday, June 23, 2013

June 17: Email From Matt: "Hey, this is an answer to your letter!"


A Picture of Your Son Eating Cow Guts
Raw Cow Guts
Just kidding, they were cooked.


Hey Mom and Dad! (and Family) I really liked getting your letters! They were very fun to read and they help me know how things are going for you! I loved the things, that you wrote Mom, about the beatitudes, they touched my heart, and I know that I'll be able to put them in practice. I'm gonna have less time to write because we have an appointment but I hope that you all know that I love you.

Mom and Dad, I'm gonna try and buy stuff for you, I don't have time or means to see your letters after I write this, but this might be my last monday in cabo san lucas and so I'll try to buy everything you said, but I wont have much time to do it.

How did this week go? well, bad. haha! yeah, it's true, but that doesn't mean that I feel down! I just know that I have to change. The most interesting and impacting that happend this week happend and I didn't even know about it.... like almost a month ago, we started talking to a less active family they are the Caamal family and they are very good people, anyway, so we talked to them and two weeks later they went to church, then they didn't come the next week, but then after that they came again, and they came again this last week. Their 9 year old daughter gave a talk in sacrament meeting, and her grandpa came to hear it. Her grandpa has been inactive for years. It looks like both of the familys are on the way to being active again, and hearing that changed my perspective on the whole week. The spirit touched their hearts in some point of this whole process.

I didn't even know that any of that had happend!

In other news, Arturo left this week, he's left the state and is living in another state with his family now. We miss him. We are teaching a few people and it's very interesting but I don't have time to send a good letter to talk about all of them! Sorry! I love you all!

No comments:

Post a Comment