Sunday, June 23, 2013

June 10--From Matt to Brian

I was trying to figure out what MS was, haha, that is a great experience, I'm glad that you shared it with me. I don't know if I'm gonna have time to run over there and visit you, but i will be sure to face that way every once in a while and think about you guys :) Yes, Preston is an Elder, but I bet that mom has already told you that. I bet that our investigators feel like you did when you were teaching in prison haha! We were just the ones teaching them that's the only difference :) Don't worry, Katrina is pretty darn good with writing me, I was thinking that Thomas might write me after the letter I sent him, but he didn't. That's ok, he's probably busy being lazy or something like that, I understand. I tried to send you some other photos, but it didn't work out, if you want anything that you see there, just tell me, because I have an extra suitcase that I now can't have, (I can't really go into details, for time constraints, but its because of a change in the mission) and if you guys want me to, I can fill it with things and send it on back, or I can give it away, which would you like? Gotta go dad, but I love you.

No comments:

Post a Comment