Sunday, January 27, 2013

Letters and Pictures From Matt


Thanks for all of the picture, Just working here, trying to fufill the will of the Lord. It's hard sometimes, but it's nothing that the Lord can't handle. I love you all and I hope that everything is going well,


Hey Dad, well yeah I guess it is food for thought. You could think of it like this: When we are helping other people on the Lord's errand then we are intitled to his help, or the Holy Ghoast, so, if you want to feel that more in your life, all you have to do is put yourself in a situation were you require that help, and then, if you ask for it, and prepare for it, it will come. It has to come, the Lord has promised that it will.
That's really sad about the power thing but really nice of you to fix it. Man, I hope that every thing turns out ok with the cabinets, it will be interesting walking into a different home then I left, but I look forward to it. :)



Thankyou mom for the letters, I really liked the story with miriam. Are you finally happy with the house or do you still want it different? haha. I'm going to send you a picture of how the houses are here, I sent one to jon but let's see, This is actually 2 houses, they have, 1 bathroom, 2 bedrooms and 1 kitchen/livingroom area, familys of 6 end up living in houses like this. How the heck do I play a role in your life? I'm in mexico haha. :)



About Matt’s Madlibs, he said, “Haha, I like it very much, it is a near perfect retelling of my life, haha, the only problem is that I didn't try in Highschool either haha. Thank you all! It made me laugh a lot and I love you all, Just think.... Next year... I'll still be here. haha. :)”

The last one that I sent was of a sling-shot my companion made for me, you'll notice that it doesn't have the stick thingy,, that's becuase you use your hand instead! These are some pancakes that I made for myself haha.



Thomas, Maybe I'll be like that when I get back haha. :) Do you still sleep with like 20 blankets? That's cool about the bunk bed! Man, How is stuff going? How is school? What's up?

Katrina: Birthdays in Mexico are basically the same. We are going to eat cake in the house of some members and then we are going to clean the house. It's funny how stuff like that gets exciting... haha. I feel like a teenager. :P

Miriam, Yes it's the big two ooooh.... things are going just peachy. That's exciting about marshall, I do remember him being a funny kid. Thanks for that vote of confidence in my competence (with the clock thing) I did enjoy the pictures, they were really cool. I heard that Katrina and Thomas made you brownies with salt instead of sugar in them to ''Make up'' for eating all of your icecream and that you didn't think it was funny. Well, I guess that they learned their lesson when jonny got home with Icecream for you and no one else. :)

Blog Note:  Matt also sent a video of himself slipping in his "slippy shoes."  No, not his face.  No, he didn't say anything.  Just 15 seconds of his shoes slipping on the kitchen floor.  Ha ha.  I couldn't get it to save, so you'll just have to imagine it.



No comments:

Post a Comment