Friday, January 4, 2013

Dec 17--Matt's Last Letter



Thomas, remember how I asked you to write more buddy? DO ITTTT!!!!!! haha,
but thank you for writing a letter about getting sabastian as a part in the
play, it'll be awesome! I know how bad migranes suck, and I'm sorry you got
one, Maybe it had to do with you being in call backs all day. Well, Tell me
about your Web comics and how it is going in the play and stuff! Love you!
Katrina: The cord that it is missing is the power cord, you could probably
type in ''Game Cube power cord'' into amazon and it would show up in the
search. I do dream in spanish and I do think in spanish a lot. Who is this
Character sitting next to you in the picture that mom sent?!?! Do I have to
come back there to Utah to kick some little kid's bum?!? haha, joking
katrina.

Mom, you are going to have to make a skype account for me, because I'm not
allowed to get on to other sites only church sites. If you can't I will try
to have a member do it here. Have dad or jon or thomas help you if
you get swamped over your head.

Dad, Well, I hope that all goes well with the house. It is strange not
having Grandma here, but we will have her later. Don't worry about speaking
spanish, you know japanese, and that's like 20 times cooler, you can watch
animes without sub titles! I'm afraid that this letter won't be very
exciting, it was transfers today and so things are a little crazy and I'm
having a hard time focusing in right now, so I'm basically just writing
what ever comes to my mind and trying not to write in spanish. haha. Love
you too Dad!

Miriam, That sounds interesting, I have never heard of that (the hotel
thingy.) What Earth quake? well I guess that answers your question, there
is or was no earthquake here, and we haven't heard anything about it,
although we did learn about the shooting that happend in a school, we also
heard that Presedent Monson got to speak a few words about it. we did get
to go by the beach today, and it really is beautiful there. I'm sure that
you would love it, the water was a little bit brown because rain had run
down the streets into the sea and it carried a lot of dirt and stuff, but
it is peaceful.

hey, sorry for the shabby letter this week, I didn't sleep that much and my
mind is wandering a little bit because we have to plan a lot of things. I'm
getting a new companion, his name is Elder Ruiz, he has been here just a
little bit over a year in thie mission. That's all I know about him because
I haven't even seen him yet, he gets here at about 5:30.

I'm asking every single one of you to pray for me
and my companion Elder Ruiz, that we can have clear minds, focused in the
Lord and his work, that we can have the grit/audacity/courage to open our
mouths and preach the gosple to all people here. We aren't having a ''Hard time'' in the
mission, it's just that we have to turn more to the Lord than we ever had to actually help these
people. Sorry, for not sending pictures, I do have some to send though, I'll have to do it next
week

No comments:

Post a Comment